Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Angry fat people

Mikey Poo-for the record, I LOVE your hair. Has anyone ever noticed that it is the fat, ugly, nasty feet, poodled hair people that end up making fun of others? I mean, their lives are so miserable that they have to find things in other people to make fun of....especially when their target is my little hottie Mike-I take offense.

Speaking of-Mike, thanks for trying on the SUPER GAY jeans! They were HOT! :)

So my Cubs pretty much kicked ass yesterday. Yes, it was at the Cardinals expense, and for that, I am very sorry (big fat lie). Let's hope they can keep the momentum going and kick the crap out of the Astros this week, and that the Cards can continue their decline (fingers crossed) and that the Pirates can continue to kick the crap out of the Brewers. My anxiety has only worsened now that the Cubs are back in 1st......

In honor of hateful people everywhere, my team at work has decided to shower nothing but compliments on people. So, to Amy, Jeff and Mike-thanks SO much for telling me I look thin today.....I'll take it. Y'all are beautiful. And my favorites.

No comments: