Saturday, September 22, 2007

Stubby is afraid of the floor...and Hank eats paper

My parents have the weirdest dogs. I mean, like clinically weird. Some may call them neurotic. Stubby is afraid of the freakin' hardwood floors. It is the strangest thing I have ever seen. She stands in the hallway on the floors edge....and cries. She won't set her precious paws on that floor for anything. I told mom to call A&E cuz we were gonna do an intervention....I sat at the other end of the hallway calling Stubby, trying to coax her onto the floor. After much, MUCH prompting, she began her descent down the treacherous hardwood floor hallway. But there was a catch...she would only do it if she was touching the wall. So, she walked down the hallway right next to the wall, veeeerrryyyy slowly until she safely made it to the bedroom. The dog needs medication.

And in other news, Hank ate some paper today. He was in such a hurry to eat the food mom was throwing out (so that Stubby wouldn't get any), that he wolfed down the paper too. Then stared in the window as if he wanted some more.

For more dog fun, see my sister's blog post for today. Poor Chloe is dressed up like a little cowgirl...and she looks PISSED. Well, I guess when in Rome...YEE HAW! :)

No comments: