Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Congrats Julie and Jason!

Congrats to my co-worker Julie Zoell-Patrick (not her real name, but what we call her). She had her baby today (finally! We have all lived through this pregnancy...the last few days were a little rough!). Little Chloe came into the world this afternoon with a full head of hair and, according to her mommy, a conehead. :) Everyone is healthy and doing fine. I can't wait to meet her!

What was up with everyone today? There was a certain crabbiness in the air and, for once, it wasn't me (my boss assured me of this). I mean it all started this AM with a co-worker that shall remain nameless that just about got herself punched in the nose by me....she was giving me all sorts of attitude and I was having none of it and, for the first time ever, I did NOT deserve it. I did actually utter the words "don't get sassy with me" to her. I am such a bad ass.

The older I get, the less tolerance I have for stupid. I mean, not that I am the smartest gal on Earth by any means, but come on people! I get frustrated by people that don't know how to do their jobs and then you have to fix their mistakes for them. I guess because I am usually a quick learner, I do not understand the people that just don't get it. They are a mystery to me.

One little Cubs note for the record (look at me, trying to cut back on mentioning them!)-I totally turned the TV off last night when I saw that they were losing 4-6 in the bottom of the 9th. I figured, hell, they're not gonna win, and I'm really tired, so I'm going to bed. Well, lo and behold, those little bastards ended up winning, dontcha know? 7-6 in the bottom of the 9th. How bout dem apples? Now if they can just do it again tonight.......

No comments: