Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm sleepy but it was worth it

Definitely worth losing a couple of hours of sleep if it means I get to talk to my Canada! Yes folks, last night I got to talk to my favourite (weird spelling intended) Canadian, Mr. Canada Canada Canada III. With the two of us rambling, two hours go by before you know it! Oh the various topics we discussed.....my favourite was the challenge Canada presented me with. Oh, I'm up for it, don't get me wrong, it's just gonna take some planning. I'm enlisting Michael to assist me. I can't say what it is, mostly to protect the not-so-innocent-but-totally-annoying. Stay tuned to see if we accomplish our mission. We have until the end of September. I have three words for you: Flock of Seagulls.

So, the Cubs won last night-good thing because 1st place was on the line. Real sad to see the Cardinals lose, but was VERY happy to see Mark Mulder is back! Could he BE any hotter? I think not. I do believe he has replaced Rick Ankiel as my baseball crush. Rick will have to settle for 2nd place in my heart. Sorry Rick.

Mike Tinnin is my favorite.

No comments: