Friday, September 07, 2007

My baseball boyfriend is a doper?????

Say it ain't so, Rick Ankiel! Say it ain't so! Michele has a theory about it-she thinks they are just leaking this story to mess with his head (we all know he's a bit of a mental case) because he is playing so well. I suggested maybe it was someone from the Cubs camp. Desperate times call for desperate measures, my friends.

So, I have totally been digging the new Pink music. Now, by history, I have not so much liked her, but "You and your Hand" is fantastic and super sassy. That other one she has out is good too. Weird. Next thing you know, I'll be digging the new Britney Spears song (haven't heard it yet). I ain't gonna lie-I catch myself singing along to "Toxic" when it comes on the radio. Speaking of craptastic music, I heard "The Humpty Dance" yesterday. Good times. (people say you look like MC Hammer on crack, Humpty).

There has been some extra sass at work today. Everyone is on their A game today. I love it. One of my reviewers called me a BITCH. It was pretty cool. He said he figured we were at that stage in our relationship where we could call each other names (never mind that we've never even met). Uh.....yea. I didn't take offense though, I mean, after all, I DID call him attention seeking....

It's that time again. Yep, that's right, it's SCRAPMANIA! Woo hoo! The girls and I are going for 5+ hours of scrapbooking tomorrow. Jealous? Bet you are! My project will be to scrapbook my Chicago trip. Guess I should get the pics developed, huh?

Well, better go. I'm sure there are some more people I can be bitchy to before the day ends. Wish me luck (as if I need it). Happy Weekend! Much love!

No comments: