Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's pronounced "Mi-li-wau-ke"

That was stupid Milwaukee. Just plain stupid. And it may have just cost you the NL Central pennant. Who watched the Cards/Brewers game last night? Did you see it in the 8th inning when the Brewers pitcher intentionally hit Albert Pujols because earlier in the game the Cardinals pitcher had hit Prince "I'm A Big Fat Baseball Player With Scary Tattoos" Fielder? The pitcher and the Brewers manager got tossed from the game.....and then the Brewers imploded. It was a beautiful sight. I've never been a bigger Cardinals fan in all my life. The Cards were clinging to a 3-2 lead until "the incident", then all of a sudden, they scored four more runs and beat those nasty Brewers 7-3. YES! Good thing, because earlier in the evening, the Cubs lost their 2nd in a row to the Marlins. So, my Cubbies maintain their two game lead with four games remaining. I'm still gonna need that Maalox.....on a side note, could JJ Hardy be any hotter?

Speaking of hot baseball players, I'm thinking of becoming a Grady's Lady.....that Grady Sizemore is pretty darn cute. The Indians are my American League pick, by the way.....

Awww....so, sad, the pretty model was the first to get booted from Dancing With The Stars....maybe it's because she sucked. Nice vote America. Not that I watched it, mind you. No, I spent my entire evening at the most exciting place on Earth-the crisis hotline. It was kinda busy, too, which I totally did not appreciate. I think I only had to threaten to stab myself in the eye once, so I guess overall it was a pretty good night.

I just got awesome news-I get to see my sister this weekend! YAY! She and her husband are coming into town for Jon's 10 year high school reunion. We are doing brunch on Saturday morning, I can't wait to see her and her mushroom head.......just kidding, your hair looks fine sister! I love ya! :)

I miss my precious Mikey Poo. Yesterday (the first day Mike was gone, mind you), someone at work said "it's like a morgue around here without Mike". It's true-it IS rather quiet without him. No one is singing, no one is harrassing Ywinta, no one is yelling "Ker Bear" across the cubicles....it is a dark, dark time in managed care land......speaking of, Michael, you MySpace troller you-I hear you requested my sister as your friend. Is it true????? I know it makes you feel special to have more "friends" than me, so I will let it go. That and the fact that you are my Gayboyfriend. I miss you! :)

No comments: