Friday, September 14, 2007

Hey Krista-Today is Prince Harry's birthday!

My friend Krista disclosed to us last Saturday night that she has a crush on Prince Harry. We mercilessly made fun of her for that one. I mean, he isn't even the cute brother (Maggie was concerned whether or not he is even legal, for the record, he turned 23 today).

So, Mr. Michael E. Tinnin had the audacity to try to break up with me today. Uh, I don't think so. I call the shots in this relationship. You got that, Big Gay Al? Let me remind you of our iron clad agreement that, under no circumstances, are you allowed to break up with me. EVER. This is a lifetime bond. Deal with it, Mikey Poo! I LUUUUUUUV YOU! :)

SOOOO excited about tonight. Timbo and I are going to the Cardinals/Cubs game tonight at Busch. I'm so excited I might puke (or maybe that is the massive amount of food I've already consumed this morning. We are having yet another food day at work, this time in honor of Yvonne's retirement....any excuse to eat crap!). Currently, the Cubs are in first place by a half a game-not safe to say the least. The Cardinals could play the role of spoiler...The Cubbies got Crazy Carlos on the mound tonight....I swear, every time I see the Cubs live he is the pitcher...this is the 3rd time this season. He better have his A game on tonight....GO CUBS!

Mikey, I love you most.

No comments: