Monday, September 10, 2007

Trainwreck

Oh, that Britney Spears is a trainwreck. Who saw her on the MTV Video Music Awards last night? I must admit, morbid curiosity got the best of me and I just had to watch her and see this big "comeback". I was not disappointed. She was awful! What was she on? She wasn't even lip syncing right....I mean, how hard is that to do???? And don't even get me started on her bad hair extensions.....YIKES. That poor girl....Brit-just admit you're Bipolar, get on some Trileptal and call it a day.

Oh my Cubs are gonna cause me to have indigestion, anxiety, IBS (was that TMI?) or all of the above. Why are they toying with my emotions like this? After a bad, baaaad weekend, they are no longer in first place, those effing Brewers are. Granted, they are only a game back, but still. Got a bit of breathing room from the Cardinals (sorry Cards fans, but it's true), however, they are playing the Cards today as a make up game and then again this weekend-BIG series y'all. BIG.

I had a good weekend. Saturday night was SCRAPMANIA. It rocked my world. I got all my Chicago pictures scrapbooked, they look pretty damn good if I do say so myself. As Dr. Phil says, it's ok to brag on yourself sometimes.....I had a lot of fun with the girls. I think all the other ladies that were there were entertained by our tables. No more latte's for you Renee Williams!!! :) I got to talk to my sis on Saturday as well. I was out driving and saw a silver Liberty (her car) and thought "I gotta call my sis!". She was having fun doing yardwork in the Texas heat.....only a month till Southfork! :)

Yesterday was Miss Taylor's baptism. She is so darn cute, and is getting so big. Pictures are courtesy of Grandma Verde:.

I am already over being at work today. We have a lot of cases, we have been spoiled with low case counts, but not today, back to the old grind. Have a good week y'all and.........GO CUBS!

No comments: