Thursday, September 27, 2007

Seasonal allergies SUCK!


Ugh, my allergies are kicking my ass. I've had a sinus headache for three days straight, I woke up this morning able to breathe out of only one nostril, my nose is running and I am physically worn out. I also have no appetite-which I am sooooo not complaining about. All of this in spite of the fact that I have been taking Claritin every day. Yep, I figure I'll feel like crap until roughly November, so I better get used to it. I am trying to medicate myself in the hopes that I will prevent a nasty sinus infection, which I tend to get this time of year. If I think my ass is kicked now.....anyone else out there allergy sufferers? Ask my mother, I could barely go outside this past weekend without sneezing and wheezing. It was no kind of good. My brother was the same way-between the two of us, we were pretty darn pathetic, I must say. Thank God for the jumbo box of kleenex on my desk. I also have boxes of kleenex in every room in my apartment. I plan to be prepared. I will continue my cocktail of Claritin by day and Benadryl by night. Doesn't seem to be doing me much good, but at least I'm sleeping well......AH CHOO!!!!

2 comments:

mary said...

YOU NEED TO BE ON PRESCRIBED MEDS!! OTC ALLERGY STUFF DID NOT WORK FOR ME.. I STAY ON MY ALLEGRA-D YEAR ROUND!! TAKE VITAMIN C ALSO!! stay rested.. love, aunt mary

KD said...

i hope you're talking about allergy meds when you say "you need to be on prescribed meds". given the field i work in, my mind automatically jumps to psych meds (which i may actually need, who knows), just checking....