Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I think the Cardinals are losing on purpose

Call me paranoid, but I am convinced the Cardinals are doing what they can to ensure that the Cubs do not make the playoffs. How else do you explain the ASS WHOOPING they have received the last two games against the Brewers? It's like they aren't even trying. Now granted, the Cardinals suck, but I would have expected a bit more effort. The Cubs, of course, are not helping themselves by losing to the crappy Marlins, but still. Yep, this is my new role-Conspiracy Theorist Extraordinaire......

OMG, after one night, I have a new love............Dancing With The Stars. I'd never watched it before, so I thought, what the hell, I'll try it out. Now I know why my mom loves it (she's always loved dance shows...remember "Dance Fever"? Dad used to say he wanted to flip mom around like those dancers did.....the things I remember from my childhood. Deney Terrio was da bomb yo!). Observation #1-is it just me, or does Wayne Newton look like a cartoon character? I mean, seriously...could he be any more plastic? Too much nipping and tucking there, Wayne! Lay off the botox, would ya? And I'm sorry, but WHY did Floyd get the lowest score? I thought he was awesome! New Reality TV crush-Cameron Mathison. I've loved him on All My Children for years...he's got my vote (no, Mike, you cannot have him-you can have the male model though, ok?). I liked the little race car driver too-Helio, he was precious. I didn't see the ladies, but seems like it's gonna be a good season! Observation #2-is it just me, or is it completely impossible to understand what that Bruno guy is saying? You could see the contestants just looking at him as if to say "what the f**k"? Observation #3-is it just me, or is Mark Cuban kinda creepy? I SOOOO do not want him buying the Cubs....ew. Observation #4-Did I mention that Wayne Newton looks like a cartoon character?


In my channel surfing frenzy last night, I also watched The Biggest Loser. And dammit if I didn't cry again! :( That show always gets me. Ok, truth be told, I cried during Dancing With The Stars too....I don't remember what part though). Last night, it was the calls to home that got me. Especially when those big ol' men were crying because they missed their wives and kids....got me every time! And how DARE the Blue Team vote off Jerry! Stupid fools! Jerry was carrying that team-did you see his after pix? Jerry's gettin' HOT dude! Well, HOT for a 62 year old man, anyway.......the Blue Team will not win, mark my words.


Yes, I am a reality tv junkie. So sue me.


And............GO CUBS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - First of all, do you miss me yet? Second of all, ARE WE THE SAME PERSON? Swear to God, last night I said to Tiffany - Wayne Newton looks like a cartoon character. Swear!! I think I later referred to him as a Muppet. Uh, you can have the soap star, I'll take the male model - he was very John Travolta-esque circa Saturday Night Fever.

KD said...

yes Mikey, we are the same person! That is toooo funny! And, yes, I miss you terrible. Sherill said it's like a morgue around here w/out you....yikes... :) You-Know-Who got your cases today...again, yikes...