Thursday, September 24, 2009

Off to Texas!

See y'all later, this gal is off to Dallas in a couple of hours-YEE HAW!

You know there will be about a million new pics of my niece, right? Aunt Kerri gets to spend the morning with Kendall tomorrow, just the two of us. Quality K and K time. In the afternoon, my sis and I are taking Kendall up to her school for some cultural program they are having (seems even the babies are learning about other cultures-theme for the baby class? Brazil. Sure hope Kendall retains that.....). I'm not sure what other adventures await but I do know that I can't wait to see them!

5 comments:

Jen Estes said...

Have a fun and safe trip KD!!! I look forward to pics!

I get to see my little Kendal niece this weekend too - though my drive is only a couple of hours - we can compare cute notes next week.

KD said...

Thanks Jen! Have fun w/your Kendal! :)

J.J. said...

have fun KD! Can't wait to see the pics, I only have nephews, no cute little nieces!

Jen Estes said...

I hear ya JJ. It took me four nephews (and ten years of buying Buzz Lightyears to Pokemon to Yu Gi Oh to Transformers) before finally getting to shop for little dresses and babydolls!

Of course, I already got my little 2-year-old niece her Xmas present...a Little Tikes hockey set and matching sweater. Old habits die hard I guess.

KD said...

Hey girls!

Oh my goodness that niece of mine is precious! I'm pretty sure she digs me. Either that, or she's just easily entertained. :)

Tomorrow we have the whole morning together just the two of us (well, and my four-legged niece, Chloe). I'm excited. :)