Monday, September 07, 2009

Happy Labor Day everyone!


A fierce game of Cranium...us old gals won! Take that teenagers!

Happy Labor Day to one and all. I'm spending mine at the crisis line making time and a half. TOTALLY worth talkin to the crazies! Had a pretty good weekend although I spent Friday and Saturday with a bitch of a migraine. Sunday was better, and I got to see my old pastor from Salem, Pastor Steve, who came to church to celebrate the 15 year anniversary of his becoming a pastor. It was great seeing him again, to this day, he is probably the greatest speaker I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. Good quality to have if you're a pastor, I guess. :)

Yesterday we also had our fam picnic at Shaw Park. It rained a bit, but we still had fun. I was really missing my immediate family though. My parents were in Texas visiting my sis, brother-in-law and niece, my brother was at home in Salem bogged down with homework, so I was the lone representative of the Davidson clan. :)

Anyhoo....that's about all I have to say about that. Mizzou beat the Illini on Saturday, that was fun. The Rams went 3-1 in the pre-season, that's fun too. Hockey starts soon, the Cubs still suck (but are also still purty) and that's about it.

2 comments:

Blue said...

Happy Labor Day KD, I hope you had a fun relaxing day and some funnel cake....lol
word verf...seelicke....Hmmmmmm....lol

KD said...

Thanks Blue! Hope your Labor Day was a great one! No funnel cake here, but now that you mention it, that sounds really good... ;)

LOVE the word verif...oh places my dirty mind goes... ;)