Wednesday, September 02, 2009

KD's obnoxious fun at Busch Stadium

When you find yourself at a Cardinals/Brewers game and you're a Cubs fan, you must find alternate ways to entertain yourself. Good thing I'm easily amused. Honestly, we left the game in the 5th inning, but not before I had a little fun......

Apparently it was autograph night at Busch Stadium (who knew?). This little cutie is one of the Cards relief pitchers, Blake Hawksworth (I actually didn't know, the lady that took this pic for me told me that's who it was). He's cute, and I like cute boys, so.....


Uhm, are you SURE this is baseball heaven????



LMAO. It's Mr. D-bag himself, Ryan Braun. I really have the urge to punch that guy in the face.

Oh Skip Schumaker, how I love thee. I'm afraid my crush on him has become a bit obsessive.......

Ladies, I KNOW we hate seeing DeRo in a Cards uni, but DAMN is he hot! IHDR, this one is for you!!!!



check out the weight...that's all I'm sayin.

look how large Prince Fielder is, even from section 435......

this is the greatest thing ever....it's a pic of me with Ryan Braun. LMAO!!!!


I swear I'm not obsessed with Ryan Braun.....really. But I DID at one point, ponder whether or not he has six-pack abs. Discuss amongst yourselves.....

Uh, is Ryan Braun picking his nose?

13 comments:

Jen Estes said...

And that's a little too much Braun to accompany my Fruity Pebbles.

PF's weight....DAMN. I mean, DAMN. Maybe it's all...muscle? (Pause for laughter.)

KD said...

Uh...I know. ANY Ryan Braun is too much Ryan Braun. What a tool. I can handle the prince, I mean, after all, he's just a fat guy playing baseball, but that clothing line of Braun's sent me over the edge.....

Jen Estes said...

Honestly, I find Prince to be an intriguing case study. I mean here you go a guy who is, let's face it, MORBIDLY obese and yet claims to be a vegan & at times exhibits cat-like pounces over at 1B. Add in the neck tattoos (oh Prince, you're such a bad ass!) and the fact that he thinks he can take on 25 Dodgers at once ("Hold me back, Braun! Hold me back!") - or at least wants everyone else to think so - and he can keep me entertained for four or five innings.

J.J. said...

when I first glanced at the pic of prince and his stats, I thought the 305 was his weight! Honestly I think he is way more than 270, just look at that ass! (or maybe not)

KD said...

LMAO JJ!
And Jen, I totally used the phrase "cat-like reflexes" last night regarding Prince...he made an amazing catch at 1st and I was like "DAMN that fat man can move!"

Jen Estes said...

I know! He moves like D-Lee and looks like Jabba the Hutt. Crazy stuff.

I'm with you JJ. His lineup weight is about as accurate as my driver's license weight.

KD said...

I put these pics up on my Facebook page too and apparently my snarky comments even entertained my Cards fan friends....equal opportunity people, equal opportunity.

kristy said...

This WAS a fun post! Jon just bought MLB package for Dad so we've been watching this series all week. I miss my cardinal baseball! I nearly cried when I heard STL's favorite DB, Danny M, calling the game!

KD said...

Ha ha ha sis! Dan M IS STL's biggest d-bag! Good call! Tell Jon to get the NHL package too so you can hear him do the Blues games! ;) Uhm...did you see how FAT he's gotten?

PS. I love how Jon takes care of his in-laws. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh KD you wound me....I see is beautiful face and smile....then I see that god awful uni and frown....then I see his face and smile....and then....well you get the point. I'm going over to my blog pronto to put up a DeRo pic WITHOUT the uni....cuz that's how I roll.....PS how do you go to a Cards/Brewers game and I don't hear about a crazy cub fan and the bombs she strapped to herself????

Oh yeah 270 my ass!

KD said...

dude, I was totally gonna go all suicide bomber and shit...but then I realized ,I'd never get to see Hoffy if I did that, but if I had, I sure could have rid the world of a few of the riff raff in the MLB, huh?

IHDR, are you posting that shirtless pic of DeRo again???? Going over to your blog now...

J.J. said...

I finished my Ted inspired poem - I could not find any picture of him without his shirt however.

KD said...

For some reason, the thought of seeing Ted shirtless feels kinda naughty to me. Is it just me????