Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Kendall Alyson-5 months old

Apparently posting pictures of my beautiful niece makes me a loser (according to some people that will forever be known as "The Assholes"). Well, if that's what makes me a loser, then so be it . Here are some new pics of my favorite little girl!
So freakin cute!
Miss Kendall is a very busy girl!
So cute!
hard to tell if she likes that rice cereal or not.....
so many toys to play with, so little time!
Grandpa Ken is apparently a pretty funny guy!
Kendall in her Mizzou dress on game day. Tigers won!
Kendall with her Grandma Val
Kendall with her proud mama!

7 comments:

ern said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I love the Mizzou dress. You know if I had a blog it would be covered with pictures of my niece and nephew. They are my most favorite people in the whole world. So I do not think you are a loser for putting pics of Kendall on yours. You are a proud auntie and I think that's cool.

KD said...

Thanks Ern. :)

kristy said...

WTF? Not that I'm vindictive, but I'd name these jerks!! It's hard and heartbreaking to find out that someone you loved/trusted is not who you thought they were--remember what happened to me a few summers ago? Hang in there, sis.

KD said...

Thanks sis. Yes, I remember what happened to you-similar thing as in this case and it DOES suck-badly. What makes it the hardest is that it's one sided-it's not like I did anything to give them reason to talk shit about me, they're just sad, pathetic people with nothing else going on in their lives, so they chose to attack mine. It's sad.
That being said, yes it is still heartbreaking. I've been crying all day.

Jen Estes said...

She is such a cutie!!! I'd have her pics all over the place too. My newest baby niece will be a month old on the 21st - also a Kendal! (Though my bro went the one "L" route - I prefer two, tell no one!)

Please don't shed any more tears over The Assholes! They really, really, really aren't worth it.

KD said...

Aw Jen! I didn't know you had a Kendal(l) niece too! Yay! I new I liked you for a reason (well besides your love for all things Rami!). ;)

KD said...

or "knew"...whatever. ;)