Monday, September 21, 2009

New Kendall pics!!!

You know I can't get enough of my super cute niece! Her daddy FINALLY posted some new pics last night. ;) Kendall is getting so big! She can now sit by herself AND her first tooth is in! Even more excited, Auntie Kerri is flying to Dallas on Thursday to spend the weekend with my girl! Enjoy the pics!
I mean, seriously, could she be any cuter????
She's such a happy girl!
Kendall's got a mouth full of cereal and she's not afraid to use it!
LOVE IT! She's in her big girl high chair!
So sweet.
This eating cereal business is HARD WORK.
Miss Kendall's outfit for Spirit Day at school. Yes, five month olds go to school. :)
Look at little miss big girl sitting up on her own!
The cuteness is too much!

2 comments:

kristy said...

The bathrobe pic is my favorite. I cant even stand how cute my daughter is. :)

KD said...

it's true sis, your child is ridiculously cute, and I'm not even saying that because I'm biased. :)