Thursday, July 27, 2006

posting halted

Hey all! I may not be posting for awhile (I know, you are saddened beyond belief). Tomorrow I am leaving for Hilton Head, SC with my family (I know you're jealous). While my Aunt Cheryl will surely have her laptop handy, I'm not sure how much blogging I will be doing. Here is what a family vacation entails:
1. Mom and dad singing "oldies" in the car
2. Eating at Cracker Barrel at least once in every state we drive through.
3. Me and dad both getting bored by, oh say.....Monday.
4. Mom and her sisters getting tipsy on pina coladas.
5. Me and Red's hair getting GIGANTIC as a result of the fresh sea air.
6. All of us coming up with one liners that are sure to stick around for sometime (does "if driving 90 is wrong then I don't wanna be right" ring a bell? Or how bout "it's these kids back here".)

Then again, I may have to blog as a sort of trip diary. Gotta capture the good stuff while you still remember it.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great week. I will be back in St. Louis on Saturday August 6. Be good everyone.

Oh, and J, sweetie-thanks a million for getting "More Human Than Human" in my head. No really...thanks......Have I mentioned that I luuuuuuuuv you? :)

No comments: