Thursday, July 06, 2006

My boy is wonderful

J has been so awesome. I am having a really crappy week and he has been nothing but supportive and trying to make me feel better. J-I love you so much!!!!!

I am on the countdown to the end of my workweek. Seven and a half hours and counting....is that sad? I live for the weekends anymore (and time with J). I know that by the time I leave for vacation with the family I am definitely gonna need some relaxation time (although I hate the fact that I will be away from my boy for that long!). I'm thinking a Benadryl induced sleep may be in order for tonight. I haven't been sleeping well all week and my body feels it.

Sorry to be such a downer. Just one of those times where stress is high. I know it will get better eventually. Just gotta hang in there.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah you need the time away with your people,there awesome and i know when you get bk you will be happy again,ill be here waiting.dont let the small stuff get to you all will be good,im here for ya always and i know other people are to.have a good rest of the day,hell take some pain meds. i had to.love jesse

KD said...

baby, if i had access to pain meds i would...there IS that crack-laced allergy medicine in the work medicine cabinet though...