Monday, July 03, 2006

The day before a holiday and all's well


Yes, while most of the world is off work today and tomorrow, I am working. Luckily, today has not been too bad, although I have been plenty busy. I will be celebrating the 4th of July....at work. My boss was nice enough to let me work noon to 8, so at least I could see some fireworks if I wanted to! My team and I plan to be obnoxious and wear head to toe red, white and blue tomorrow. I came to a sad realization today that my staff are clones of me. Everyone is sarcastic, likes to laugh a lot, and doesn't take too many things seriously. It's a little frightening. I don't know if they were that way before or if I have influenced them in some way. Anyway, they are good times and I love them all.

Happy Birthday to my friend Eric today! Hope you are having a good one! Hope you are taking care of my favorite city (Chicago).

Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dood- I'm 7a to 7p on the 4th. I feel your pain.