Sunday, July 02, 2006

I rock at putting worms on the hooks

Yes, that was my contribution to fishing yesterday. That, and I would take the little fish off the hook after the girls caught them-we were holding out for the big guys! I also drank some beer and sat in a lawn chair in the shade-yes, I worked hard. Dad and J caught most of the big fish-catfish and bass. The girls had a blast, too-everyone was down at the pond the entire day (except for mom, who stayed in the house to make us all dinner!). We got another turtle, although, I think this one may be psycho, so not sure how long he is gonna stick around (that, and Henry may kick his ass). Overall it was a great weekend. Very relaxing and I was so glad to see the girls have fun. My boy has a sunburn, probably from sitting out in that boat all day! :) Then there was an impromtu drive down the gravel roads at midnight last night. This morning J and I were not sure if that actually happened or not (we were really tired last night), but I'm pretty sure we did go out and see the witches altar and made it down to to the Meramac River. It was kinda fun, from what I remember. I know Hank and Stubby enjoyed all the attention this weekend, they're gonna be bummed that the girls are gone. We'll be back though, mom and dad can't get rid of us now! Here are some pics from the weekend. Enjoy! Hope everyone has a fabulous 4th of July!
My brother Tim, he's a real bad ass, isn't he????Stubby the Princess. She likes to lay on the pillows like she's a human.Hank the Tank. This is what he did in between the times he went swimming in the pond.Kristin is quite the caster! She was getting that line way out in the middle of the pond.My dad giving Avina some guidance. What in the hell am I looking at?Jesse with Big Joe's little brother-next time baby you'll get Big Joe! He's scared, I know it! Dad with all the catches of the day. I think there were 11 catfish and 2 bass. Not bad for a days worth of fishing at Lake PawPaw!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pix!