Monday, July 24, 2006

Just another manic monday.....

I'm getting very sleepy. I think it's because my boss was feeding me chocolate today. The afternoon was a little rough, very busy, definitely called for some chocolate. Unfortunately, when you get that sugar high, you also get the sugar crash. That is where I am right now. I find myself distracted today for some reason. My boy may know something about that..... :)
The count down to vacation is on. I have mixed feelings about it because I am really gonna miss J-a lot. But I am looking forward to not working for a week and spending time with my family. I'm sure the week will go by fast and I will be able to torture J with my presense once again!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha u think and i dint have anything to do with u at work and your mind running wild lol

KD said...

oh, but of course, you had absolutely nothing to do w/me being distracted...you're totally innocent in the matter...ha!

Anonymous said...

always,the clowns made me do it and frank

KD said...

those damn clowns! and that Frank-well, he and I are gonna have to have a talk. He gonna be there tonight?

Anonymous said...

frank no he left after got some sleep as long as no more stupid calls come in he will be good

KD said...

alright, well, you tell him i need to have a talk w/him next time he's around. it can wait tho. i'd rather hang out w/jesse than frank..... :)

Anonymous said...

lol dont mess with my twin freak he is crazy all know that

KD said...

aww,come on, i thought frank and i had bonded.....

KD said...

what, bonded w/Frank? i think Frank is just misunderstood, that's all....

Anonymous said...

he is just crazy and beats everyone up fool

KD said...

well...true. i definitely like his twin better. Frank's twin rocks! And he's hot.....