Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's never a good sign when....


It's never a good sign when you wake up with a headache. The workday has not even begun, nothing has even happened to cause your headache, yet you already have one. That is what I woke up to today. It is of the migraine variety-complete with nausea. I'm not in a bad mood, just not feeling real great. I did get to spend a very nice (and rare) afternoon with my boy (baby-I am very glad that your baby girl is ok!). I made him some lunch and cleaned the "squirrel" cage out (right, J?), and endured a creepy Nicolas Cage movie while J finally got some sleep (for those that are not aware, my sister and I strongly feel that Nicolas Cage is one of the creepiest people on Earth. I mean, hello, have you seen City of Angels????). I'm glad for any time I get to spend with J this week. I'm at work now and hoping the handful of ibuprofen I just took will get rid of this headache. If not, it's gonna be a long, long night.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ty 4 sure!

KD said...

you're welcome baby! you know i'd do anything for ya!