Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good thing I got that extended warranty

Uh, yea.....so my car that I just got at the end of March is about to hit 10,000 miles....yea, you heard me right-10,000. I haven't put all those miles on myself-J has helped me a bit, but most of them are my doing. It's under warranty for 100,000 miles, which should happen sometime before Thanksgiving......at least she gets good gas mileage-at $3.05 a gallon, that is a must because I so do not want to take the bi-state bus to work.....

3 comments:

KD said...

I'll take credit for like 9,500 of it...... :)

Anonymous said...

you sure will clowns will get u if not im hiding one in the closet now so if u see the door creep open dont wake me im tired lol

KD said...

dude, you tell your clown posse to back the hell off. i'm comin in armed and dangerous! :)