Friday, January 15, 2010

OSHIE!!!!!!!!


Watch out Western Conference, our last place St. Louis Blues have won three, count 'em, THREE, games in a row. This is considered a miraculous feat given how crappy they have been playing this year. While I didn't get to watch last night's game because Dish Network is still blacking out their games, I did hear the highlights and know that my favorite, TJ Oshie scored the games only goal in a 1-0 win against the Minnesota Wild. Even more shocking, this was a HOME win (they've appeared allergic to winning at home this season). I would like to get excited about them again so, I'm begging-Blues, please stop being crappy. Thanks. And if you could please win next Saturday, 1/23 that would be great. It's date night with Grandpa at the Blues game and it sure would be great for gramps to see a win. Do it for the old people, Blues. K bye.

7 comments:

Blue said...

Good morning KD, I have a Blues puck somewhere in all my stuff. I hope they win one for Gramps next Saturday.
So tell me, what can I do to help your farm?

KD said...

I don't know Blue, my farm is pretty bad ass. :) I do like fuel, however....... ;)

Blue said...

lol....just read your billy goat message....too funny.

KD said...

what, my refusal to harvest it? sometimes a girl has to take a personal stand, Blue. ;) i'm doing it for all of Cubdom.

Blue said...

Ok, no more goats for you....lol

Blue said...

You know, sorting basketball cards sucks when I have very little interest in the sport....lol

KD said...

Yea, basketball kinda sucks....then again, we don't have a team here, so of course I never watch it.