Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike!

I want to wish my cousin Mike a very Happy Birthday today!!!!! I always have mixed feelings when his birthday comes around, not that I don't want him to have a great day, because I do. No, it's because Mike is the oldest of the grandchildren and yours truly is right behind him...18 days later. So, it's just a reminder that my continued oldness is right around the corner and me no likey. In fact, each year that goes by, I hate my birthday more, and more, and more. :( But....at least I got carded the other night. HOLLA!

3 comments:

Blue said...

Hola KD, it's Friday my friend, the weekend is upon you. Hey aren't you and Gramps going to a Blues game tomorrow? Or did that pass already?
That is cool that you were carded. I've never been carded, of course I was growing a stache in the 7th grade so by the time I was legal I was looking older....lol

KD said...

Hey Blue! Yes, date night w/Grandpa is tomorrow night! Sure hope the Blues win b/c otherwise, Gramps is gonna be cranky. ;)

Blue said...

I hope they win then....lol. Maybe some coffee and pancakes after the game will calm Gramps down....lol