Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hook 'em horns?

I'm calling BS on today. Yes, it snowed. Yes, it sucks. BUT that is no reason to not come to work. All y'all knew we were getting snow-you plan accordingly. Get your ass up early so you can leave early and GET YOUR ASS TO WORK. Bitter? Yes I am. Why? Because I came in all the way from the city and managed to make it here yet people that live 10 minutes from work called in saying they couldn't make it in because of the weather. BS. BS. BS. There, I'm done now.

So, there's apparently some bowl game today, Texas vs Bama. Now, ordinarily I would be completely against Texas (mostly because their quarterback Colt McCoy has the douchiest name like EVER and is pretty much regarded as a God in Texas), but since they are representing the Big 12, I find myself having to at least sorta root for them. Not that I actually really care who wins, mind you. In fact, I won't even be watching it.

To the weather gods: cold in January is fine, in fact, it's expected. But these single digit temps for a HIGH and a -15 wind chill is just frickin ridiculous. Ok?

No comments: