Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy 82nd Birthday Grandpa!

Hello all, my beloved gramps is 82 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA! He doesn't read my blog, so really this post is all in vain, but still, turning 82 is some pretty exciting stuff! Grandpa is my favoritest guy ever. I love my grandpa sooooooooo much, every day/year that goes by I realize just how lucky I am to have a grandparent around. Gramps is pretty cool. I'll get to see him this weekend as my parents are coming into town for his big birthday dinner. PLUS, a very special surprise awaits him on Sunday......I'm not saying what the surprise is because, well, it's a surprise.

I LOVE YOU GRANDPA! May you have a happy, happy birthday and many more to come!

7 comments:

Blue said...

Hi KD, Happy Birthday to your Gramps. Don't forget to buy him a beer from us Cubs fans...lol

KD said...

Now Blue, we're not trying to get the man to have a stroke! He's already been worked up this morning talking to me about the Korean War (???). And, when I called him to wish him a happy birthday, I said "Hi Grandpa, it's Kerri" and he said "I know who you are. don't you think I know your voice by now?". Yikes..... :)

Blue said...

lol.....Gramps sounds like he is still very sharp. I bet he has some great stories.

Blue said...

So KD, is your Gramps surprise a Lady GaGa dvd...lol

KD said...

LMAO Blue! Considering Grandpa still thinks that he pays for Hotmail, I'm thinking Lady GaGa may be a bit much for him.

No, the surprise is.......I can't say, one of my relatives may read this and give away the secret accidentally. The less people know, the better. ;)

Blue said...

lol.....Wouldn't that be cool if you walk in one day and Gramps is watching Lady GaGa videos....lol
Surprises are cool, I hope that he has a great time.
Have you been staying away from Long John's?

KD said...

ha ha! I'm never going to LJS again! Add Taco Bell to that list too. I think since I've been getting healthy, fast food no longer agrees with me.... :)