Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Drool Queen is in the STL!

I got to see my gorgeous baby girl today! She and her mommy and daddy arrived in St. Louis safely last night. As you may have guessed, they (Kendall in particular) were the BIG SURPRISE. My sis wanted to show up at church and surprise Grandpa for his birthday-and yes, he was surprised. They'll be heading off to see my brother-in-law's side of the family but we'll see them again on Christmas Eve. Kendall is quite drooly right now, she's cutting more teeth, poor kiddo. She still managed to have a smile on her face though, especially if Grandpa Ken is around. They have some sort of special bond, it's way cute. Here's a couple of pics from today:me with my favorite little love bug!
my brother Tim with lil miss. Note the drool....
my dad (Grandpa Ken) with Kendall. Check out her stylin outfit, huh? She is too darn cute!



5 comments:

Jen Estes said...

She just gets cuter every time, KD!

KD said...

Thanks! Actually, my mom said something similar yesterday-she said that the older Kendall gets, the cuter she gets. It's true!

How is your Kendal? :)

Jen Estes said...

Interestingly enough, also campaigning for Drool Queen. She's like a St. Bernard in my Xmas card pics!

KD said...

Too funny! They're cute, even when they're drooling! ;)

Blue said...

She is just too cute, drool and all....lol