Friday, December 04, 2009

24

The above referenced number is how many degrees it was this morning. Me no likey. It appears I have been spoiled by the unseasonably warm temps in November and I guess I just expected more of the same in December. Apparently you don't always get what you wish for. I was hoping to get a jog in sometime on Saturday, but I'm not sure how willing I am to do that when it's below freezing outside. Just sayin.

So tomorrow is Mikey's party. It's gonna be me, Val, Tab, Jaz and Ash.....and The Gays. Always festive when The Gays have a party. Mazel tov! Is that how you spell that? Anyway...

Why is it that the women's bathroom in this building smells like sewage? I mean, seriously? Actually it kinda smells like a pond....and sewage. And today in particular, it smelled like sewage and cinnamon (isn't that the newest scent at Bath and Body Works?). I'm really disturbed by this situation and I'm not at all happy about having to walk the extra 50 feet to the other bathroom on our floor. I drink A LOT of liquids in a day, thus, I have frequent trips to the ladies restroom. Is it too much to ask that it not smell like sewage? I'm concerned working by this landfill may be giving us all cancer or something. Kudos to the guy who decided to build an office park here. That was a GREAT idea.

Happy Weekend people!

7 comments:

Blue said...

Sewage and Cinnamon, could be a new Glade plug in....lol. Or could be the smell at Michaels if the toilet overflows.
You remind me of Kathy Griffin and her Gays....she cracks me up...have fun at the party and keep away from the mascara/eye makeup stuff.

KD said...

Hey Blue!
Ha ha! I wish I was half as funny as Kathy Griffin-she cracks me up!

I mean seriously, the sewage/cinnamon combo is not a pleasant one. Gross. I hate this building.

New mascara this weekend. Maybe we'll find our eye funk culprit. :)

Blue said...

Story for you.....on the ship (aircraft carrier)when the toilets would clog up due to someone trying to flush a tshirt or their skivies or what not, the CHT team would come in with a fire hose, put the nozzle to the toilet and crank that water all the way to high pressure.....talk about a mess....yuck.

KD said...

Ok, I just for real laughed out loud! :)

Blue said...

I was just on People of Walmart...so funny.

KD said...

OMG, I may have to check it out again, been awhile, I'm sure there's new pics. :)

Blue said...

Lot's of new one's on there. I check it like every two weeks or so. I just can't believe some of those people actually go to Walmart looking like that gezzzz.