Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thanks for a GREAT birthday!

Despite it being on a Monday, my birthday was pretty great. Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate, who bought me stuff (I like stuff), who drank with me (on Saturday, not Monday...although that could have been fun given we were at work and all). Thanks to my Canadian boy for the FABULOUS edible arrangement...it was totally the hit of the day (with everyone making statements about how sweet he is but then again, I already know how sweet he is!). I was a little perturbed by our President deciding to address the nation when The Bachelor was supposed to be on, but forgave him when my show was shown in it's entirety (albeit an hour later than normal). I got lots of birthday wishes on Facebook which made me smile. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to everyone!

One more birthday related event tonight then I swear I'm done. My friend Tanya and I are heading to the Blues game tonight. They're playing my Canadian boy's team, the Vancouver Canucks (ironically enough), I'm not sure how the Canucks are playing nowadays, but I know that the Blues are not all that good, so it shall be interesting....GO BLUES!

No comments: