Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just feel like writing tonight....

Man, it's only Tuesday and so much bad stuff has happened this week. No, not to me, my life is comparably great, I have no room to complain about the stuff that stresses me on a daily basis. I found out today that one of my classmates from high school passed away from an apparent pulmonary aneurism. Shit. Only 33 years old. I guess you really just never know what's gonna happen in this life, huh? I know it's cliched, but life really is short. I know I personally should not spend so much time bitching and being angry and bitter and focus on my relationships with my friends and family, because you never know how much time you have left.



Speaking of bad news, Lizzard, you and your family are in my prayers. I love you much....you're one of my oldest and dearest friends and even though we don't get to see each other very often, know that I am thinking of your parents and praying, praying, praying. :)



People, be good to each other, ok? Thats all I've got for now. Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kerri,
who died? i haven't heard anything.
lizzard