Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm teething!??!!??

What the F? I have a new tooth. I swear to God. Is that supposed to happen when you're 33? I thought when you got to be my age that your teeth started falling out and you require dentures, not getting NEW teeth. Red, can you send me some of the teething rings that are supposed to be for Baby B? Thanks. I mean, seriously people, I am teething. I'm pretty sure I should go to the dentist and look into this situation further, but I am TER-I-FIED of the dentist. Don't make me go. I will cry and be a big baby about it. I swear I will.
In other news, I went to the Blues game with my friend Tanya last night. Ok, so first of all, there was no one there, way to show your support, St. Louis. I mean, not that I can blame the people of this fine city....I mean, the Blues are not all that good, and it WAS a rainy Tuesday night, but come on people! Anyhoo....the boys were playing a certain someone's team, the Vancouver Canucks and I was really hoping for a win. Alas, it was not to be. The Blues scored four goals and STILL managed to lose. Sad, sad, sad. I had to keep my eye on those Sedin brothers, they're both sneaky and pensive (right, DT?). I think they were the only two players besides the Canucks goalie that didn't score a point. And isn't that Mats Sundin like 1,000 years old? That Pavol Demitra stuck it to his old team getting four points...boo! He's still cute though....Um, during one of the intermissions, they played a video where they were asking random people what a Canuck is. Some of the more entertaining answers? A whale, a duck, a canoe (???). Come on people, even I know what a Canuck is. Geez. Um, and I'm concerned about the Ice Kids. You know, the little kids that come onto the ice in between time outs and clean off the piled up ice. Aren't there child labor laws in this country? Those kids were working awfully hard last night....I'm calling the governor. And OMG...what the F is up with the Blues mascot, Louie? What IS it? A mouse? A bear? A muskrat? I have no idea. You make the call:
We left the Scottrade Center to find it was pouring rain outside. Fun. After a rain soaked ride on the Metrolink, I finally got home around 11-ish, finally got settled down and proceeded to cough until roughly 1:00am....ugh. Needless to say, I am one sleepy girl today. I wanted to punch my alarm clock in the face when it started buzzing at 6:00am.....someone could get hurt today. It's safest if I just stay in my little cubicle and keep to myself today.....or maybe I'll try to find a dentist.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to razz you when the Red Wings were beating up on the Blues back in the day, but now they can't even beat the lowly Canucks :(

KD said...

HEY! The Canucks are like 5 games over .500...that's a GREAT team in my books.....

Anonymous said...

They also have a cooler mascot than you do

KD said...

What is their mascot? Anything is cooler than that critter they have for the Blues. What IS it????

Anonymous said...

I think you're being a little hard on your mascot . . . but ours IS cooler

http://www.nhl.com/intheslot/read/mascots/vancouver.shtml

Unknown said...

OMG, I am now going to have major nightmares. The FIN thing is scary as hell. Do kids even go to cames there or have they all been scared off???