Friday, February 13, 2009

Completely random thoughts

I can't get the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillait out of my head....it's a great song, but I still don't enjoy it playing in my head over and over and over again.....

OMG, my coworker Jenn just gave me a Valentine...with a little rub-on tattoo on it. How sweet! I like her. She's a Cubs fan. Mike just put his tattoo on his chest. Guess who helped him.....yikes. I felt a little dirty.

Speaking of the Cubs............PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT TODAY! WOOOOO HOOOOO! I'm excited. It means the season is that much closer! Yay! My first Cards/Cubs game is at the end of April here in the STL and I can't wait!

Yum, we got heart shaped doughnuts today at work. I like doughnuts. They rock.

Happy Friday the 13th y'all! May you have a fantabulous day and weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trick to getting a song out of your head is to replace it with another one

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!!!!!!!!

KD said...

Oh Tessier, that was low....even for you. Damn Kansas. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry

DUUUUUUUST IN THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

KD said...

OMG, now I dueling Kansas songs in my head....thanks a lot Canuck. ;)