Tuesday, February 03, 2009

KD's commentary on The Bachelor

Ok, I have never been a faithful follower of The Bachelor franchise. In fact, I don't think I've ever watched a full season. Until now. I knew I'd watch it when I found out that Jason was gonna be the bachelor-I mean, DeAnna broke his poor lil heart on The Bachelorette last season. That bitch. ;) Besides, he's adorable and seems like a genuinely nice guy.

I, of course, am now totally hooked on this show. It MAKES my Monday's. Sad, but true. They are now down to four potential ladies for Jason (and I might add that two of them are ones that I predicted from the beginning). Is anyone else besides me watching this show? I'm thinking he's gonna pick Melissa (former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and very cute), although I still like the Canadian chick (even if I sometimes can't understand her). I think Naomi will be the next to go (sometimes she looks really pretty and other times, she kinda looks like a dude.....I'm just sayin). I'm not gonna lie, I cried last night when he sent Stephanie home. I realize this may concern some about my emotional well-being, but I just couldn't help it........I'm hormonal DAMMIT! Leave me alone...... :)

Coming up tomorrow? My commentary on American Idol Hollywood Week. Stay tuned folks. I know you care.

2 comments:

kristy said...

I thought he handled the situation with stephanie very well..how could you not tear up? I've like melissa and the canadian since day one, but don't understand his attraction to molly...i think he likes her the most.

KD said...

Thanks for chiming in, sis. I agree, he does seem to dig Molly but I think she's a nitwit. Then again, he didn't ask my opinion...