Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Someone please get me a life

I have "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis in my head. I also have a headache. Coincidence?

Ok, so did anyone watch The Bachelorette last night? Now, I don't typically watch this or it's sister show, The Bachelor, but there was nothing else on last night, so I gave it a whirl. My first question is, where in the hell do they find these guys? I mean, seriously. Did you see the guy who took his shirt off then howled at the moon like some wild coyote? Smart girl, DeAnna gave him the boot. I totally loved the little Canadian dude.....he was cute, charming AND sweet....must be a Canadian thing! ;) I'm liking the science teacher too-sure, he's a big dork (which can be kinda hot...), but he seems sweet. I have a feeling I am already roped in and will be watching this show all summer. It's just as well as my other reality favorites, American Idol and Dancing With The Stars end this week. Besides, what else would I talk about?

MIKE STOP READING NOW. My Cubbies kicked some major ass last night (Mike hates it when I talk about the Cubs. Sorry boo!). Who knew their chubby little catcher could hit an inside the park homerun? And Jimmy Gold Glove made one of his patented I'm-making-this-look-fancier-than-it-really-is catches out in centerfield to save some runs. And my man, Ted Lilly was BRILLIANT on the mound. Oh and my Cubs boyfriend, Aramis Ramirez, hit a 2-run homer. All around a GREAT game. Always a good time when they beat division rivals. They're on tv again tonight. I will be flipping channels A LOT tonight....between the game, Dancing With The Stars and American Idol, my Tuesday night is packed, ok people?

No comments: