Thursday, May 08, 2008

Be careful out there people!

Ok, so I was nearly in a car accident this morning because other people can't drive. The car in front of me slammed on their brakes (for no apparent reason, mind you), causing me to have to slam on my brakes, as I looked up I see the guy behind me barrelling down, I thought for sure he was going to rear end me and was preparing myself (and Sunny my car) for the impact-instead he swerved into the other lane (that thank GOD had no one in it) to avoid hitting me. That was enough to cause me to need some Xanax this morning......anyone got any????

Oh so sad to see Jason Castro go on American Idol. Come on sports fans, you know it was high time he go (high time? get it? high? HA! I am SO funny!). I think the final 3 are deserving of being there-we all know who my favorite is. Guess we'll find out soon who wins. Have I mentioned that plans are already under way to purchase tickets to the American Idol tour when they come to St. Louis. Are we giant dorks? Yes. Is it gonna be fun? Yes. Good times.

So, I'm heading to Salem for the weekend. It's Mother's Day, so I'm gonna go see my mommy. Aren't I good? I haven't been to Salem since January, so I'm definitely long overdue. I can't wait to see Stubby and Hank and see what they're up to. I even can't wait to see dad's gardens and greenhouse. I'm just looking forward to relaxing for a couple of days and hanging with the fam. Good times always ensue with the fam!

P.S. It would be great if it would stop raining soon. Thanks.

No comments: