Monday, May 05, 2008

Another earthquake? What-are the locusts next???

OMG, I WASN'T dreaming! I totally thought I had a dream last night/early this morning that we were having another earthquake.....turns out, we really were! Talk about freaky! It apparently registered at a 2.7-not life threatening by any means, but was also deemed totally separate from the earthquake we had a couple of weeks ago. I felt my bed moving and heard the windows rattling-totally woke me up. The epicenter was only 7-8 miles from my house!!!! I'm starting to get a little concerned about this. Would now be a good time to run off to Canada? Do they have earthquakes there? What about locusts? DT, can you expand on this for me? http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/B8A2643E199FFE0B8625744000415CE7?OpenDocument

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you'd better brush up on Leviticus

KD said...

Uh, RP, what do YOU know about Leviticus?????? ;)