Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No time

I have no time to blog. Work has been so ridiculously busy (both jobs) lately. When I get home at night, I am so tired that the thought of even turning my computer on is too overwhelming (the only reason I do is to chat with my Canadian, otherwise, I wouldn't even bother. Doesn't that make you special, DT???). :) Case in point, it is 3:00pm and I am just now taking my lunch break. That's never good.

I can't weigh in on last night's American Idol because I was at work all night. I don't even know who got the boot on Dancing With The Stars last night. The good news is, I am not working at my part-time job tonight (the first time that's happened on a Wednesday in, oh say, a year and a half), so I will be able to go home and chill. Well after I do my workout. And finish my laundry.

I just wanted to stop by the blog and say hi. I don't even have time to talk about how awesome my Cubbies are playing. Oh wait, I just did.

Hopefully, things will calm soon and I'll be back to making my snarky observations on, well....everything.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: