Thursday, May 22, 2008

G'day mate!

Today has been a good day thus far, even with the prospect of having to work another four hours after I leave my full-time job tonight, I am still in a pretty good mood. I'm in a silly mood actually. Perhaps it's the knowledge that tomorrow is Friday....and we have a three day weekend coming up. Or, perhaps it's the fact that I will be riding in a car with my 'rents for 10 hours travelling to Dallas tomorrow (it should prove to be entertaining. I mean...have you met my parents???). My sister informs me that the humidity will be high this weekend which can mean only one thing-she and I will both have TEXAS-SIZED hair this weekend. I'm not even packing my straightener since it will be a wasted effort.

American Idol has been the big topic today at work. Michele and I are contemplating going to the live show in July. Mom-you in?

I think I just hit a wall. I just got sleepy and have run out of things to say. What?

No comments: