Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Today


Today has not been that exciting. I woke up early, was up for a bit but felt totally and completely exhausted, so I fell back asleep on my couch. I debated calling in sick to work but ultimately decided to tough it out. I'm regretting that decision right now as I still feel nauseated (not sure if I'm actually sick or if it is the expose to the raw sewage....). Work has been fairly uneventful so far. I am monitoring some of my staff's calls (for quality assurance purposes, don't you know) and will be meeting with one of my staff for clinical supervision. We are gonna watch Girl Interrupted, if you haven't seen it, its about a girl with Borderline Personality Disorder who is locked up in a psychiatric hospital. Right up your alley if you work in the mental health profession!

No comments: