Monday, June 12, 2006

raw sewage, Day 2

Seriously, this is disgusting. The aftermath of the Great Flood of 2006 continues. Everyone in the office has been having headaches, nausea, and sore throats. We all have to fill out incident reports that are going to Worker's Comp. I feel like crap right now. My darling boyfriend tried to convince me that we are all going to get Hepatitis C. GREAAAAAT! My boss Bart confirmed that you can, in fact, get Hep C from exposure to raw sewage. That is such good news. This is a hostile work environment. I'll talk to y'all later. Feel like I'm gonna hurl.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

omg, are you kidding me?????? Like the call center isn't grimy and dusty enough?! I can just picture your face as you walked into that chaos. ha ha ha

KD said...

It's not right! There are like 8 fans that are freakin loud even w/the doors closed. No one can hear the callers AND I had to learn a new door code today. This is too much!