Monday, June 26, 2006

Everywhere we go, we hear "Jesse's Girl"

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good. Hung out with J and the girls Friday night. Saturday I took the girls to their softball game. They were so cute, kept checking to make sure I was watching and asking me if they were doing good. Their team lost 20-7, but it was still fun. I got sunburnt, but what else is new? Saturday night we dropped the kids off at the sitters and headed out to UMB to see Rascal Flatts. After sitting in traffic for like an hour and a half (and witnessing people peeing on the side of the road), we finally got there. Thank God there were people that J knows already there and saving a spot for us because it was freakin crowded! Wall to wall people in the lawn. The show was good, we of course got to hear our song "Bless The Broken Road". The funniest part was when they were just kinda playing around and playing other people's songs. All of a sudden, they started playing "Jesse's Girl". We laughed-that freakin' song follows us, I swear! Sunday I got to have lunch with Red. We were totally wanting some McCallister's but their computers were down, so we settled for Penn Station. It was always good to hang with my sis. I went straight to work after that, had a really crazy busy day, was totally exhaused by the time I got off at 9. It was good times had by all! And good news, my fungus has cleared up. Thank God.

1 comment:

KD said...

On the way to Salem, you are NOT playing just the beginning over and over again like last time!!!!! I'll throw that iPod out the window if you do!