Friday, June 23, 2006

Rascal Flatts tomorrow!

I am so excited! J and I are going to see Rascal Flatts tomorrow night. Now before anyone says it, YES, I have turned back into a country girl and I love it! I remember in high school, my sister and I began listening to country music and a certain aunt of ours, we'll call her "Ruth", endlessly made fun of us for it. You might say she was "ruth" less about it. Well, irony has a funny way of kicking you in the butt, because years later, "Ruth" found her very own country boy, and, yep, you guessed it-began listening to country music and still does to this day. In fact, if I remember right, a country song was their wedding song. Am I correct? Anyway, I've got myself a country boy and have returned to my roots and wouldn't have it any other way! So, tomorrow night should be a good time. I can't wait. Just being able to spend some quality time with my boy is totally worth it. Love you J!

2 comments:

KD said...

Uh, who says I was talking about you, Aunt LaLa? Maybe I have another aunt whose real name is Ruth.... :) And yes, Rascal Flatts was a good time. It was sooooo crowded though-20,000 people!

KD said...

Baby, they play "Jesse's Girl" everywhere we go-I think it's a sign. Dude, I was ready to smack that loud ass lady behind us. She was obnoxious! And, yes, Melissa is always nuts, but she's good times! That girl makes me laugh. Oh, and I totally noticed when I got into my car today that our song was on the CD player-you're such a sappy boy and I LOVE IT!