Wednesday, June 28, 2006

stress

I am feeling the stress I was hoping to avoid feeling. I know I am stressed when the following occurs: constant headaches, decreased appetite, exhausted but unable to sleep, feeling overwhelmed. This pretty much describes me as of late. It's all work related, life outside of work is GREAT. I try to keep things in perspective and remind myself that it's just a job. All I gotta do is come in, do what I'm supposed to do, and leave it behind when I leave at night. I try to focus on the fact that once I leave, I get to see J (which always makes me happy) and/or focus on the weekend ahead. This weekend we are all going to Salem (me, J and the girls) which should be fun-so this is what I am focusing on right now.

Well, this was my brief work break. Back to the daily grind. Hope everyone else is stress free!

2 comments:

KD said...

I try, but forget that sometimes! Aren't you glad to know that you're my stress reliever? :)

KD said...

no, you're just my headache, babe! :)