Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Anita Baker

My good friend Anita called me today. I hadn't talked to her since she called to tell me she was engaged a couple of months ago. I always love talking to her. We are the kind of friends that, even if we only talked a couple of times a year, could pick up right where we left off and talk as if we talk to each other every day. Anita and I went to grad school together at Webster. We started calling her "Anita Baker" (as in the singer, not her real name), I believe in our stats class. Stacy and Denise started it, and it stuck.

So, my girl is engaged. I loved talking to her about her wedding plans, but again, reminded me that if/when I get married, I am soooooo not planning a big wedding. Just don't want the stress! They have a date set-March 31, 2007-so, I guess a road trip to Arkansas is in our future!

1 comment:

KD said...

Guess that covers 4th of July weekend? Jesse and I may be going to Salem that weekend too, I'll confirm that soon. I would LOVE to get to see you and you can me the guy I am madly in love with! :)