Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dear 2.0

Dear 2.0,

Tomorrow your mommy, daddy and big sister find out if you're a boy or a girl. They are withholding this information from the rest of us until next week at Kendall's birthday party. I've decided I can wait. Here is what I care about-that you are nice and healthy. We already love you soooooooooooooo much, we just want you to be healthy, even if you are a blue/brown-eyed girl/boy with brown hair (per big sis  Kendall and her many varying predictions....). I hope you cooperate tomorrow and show the goods so they will know your gender for sure-we don't do modesty in this family kiddo (just ask your sister, who loves to barge on into the bathroom while you're, um, doing your business).

As we near the halfway point of your cooking in mama's tummy, I pray that the next 20 weeks go smoothly. The timing is a bit unfortunate as being 8-9 months pregnant in July and August in St. Louis is not so much pleasant. I'll pray that your mama doesn't try to kill any of us in a heat/humidity induced rage. :)

I can't wait for you to get here, 2.0. I can't imagine what it's going to be like to have TWO awesome kiddos in my life. The last two years with Kendall here have truly been the best. Your sister is my world....and you will be too. And I promise to be the best auntie I can be. I take my job very seriously. :)

Anyone wanna wager a guess about 2.0's gender? After careful consideration, I'm going with another girl. We shall see!!!!

No comments: