Tuesday, March 08, 2011

23 months!

My precious little niece is 23 months old today! I'm kinda sad because after next month, her 2nd birthday, I will no longer be doing my monthly updates. I mean, who wants to hear "my niece is now 32 months old?". I mean, I can't even do that kind of math. Life with her the last 23 months has been amazing, I can't imagine life before she came along. She is really starting to talk....a lot. I have no idea where she gets that. Nothing makes me happier than to hear her yell "hewwi" or "kiwi" or whatever else she calls me. And I love when I say "Kendall, are we best buddies?" and she says in her cute little voice "yea". LOVE. She is such a funny little person. On Sunday, we were at my grandpa's house after church. Kendall always plays with these coasters he has, only on this particular day, she lined them all up in the hallway. We wondered what she was doing, but just let her play. Well, next she started taking these stuffed animals my grandpa has into the hallway. We went to see what she was doing....she had all the animals lined up in front of the coasters as if they were plates and she was bent over them, telling them all to "eat!". Hahaha. I took a pic and as soon as I get my home internet working again (long story), I'll try to post, it's too cute not to share.

I absolutely cannot believe she will be two next month. Her birthday party is going to be at the carousel here in St. Louis, THE place for two-year old birthday parties. For reals. Her Grandma Pam made her birthday dress...it's gorgeous! She is so talented.

I can't wait to see Kendall as a big sister. She has such a sweet, nurturing side. I think she is going to take to this big sister thing well. Well, at least until that "thing" is getting all of mommy and daddy's attention... ;)

Miss Kendall, Aunt Kiwi loves you very much! You're the greatest kid EVER in the history of kids. :)

No comments: