Friday, July 30, 2010

TedWatch 2010-Trade Deadline Eve

Ted is still a Cub. For now. The latest rumor is that Ted will be heading to the Dodgers....along with Ryan Theriot. Don't care so much about The Riot part, but I DO care about the Ted part. Granted, the uniforms are the same colors, so it will almost be the same....except not. I do enjoy watching Dodger games because they have some hot players, so there's that too. And wasn't Ted drafted by the Dodgers way back in the day or am I making that up?

My question is, what are we getting in return? My only request is that they be hot. Thank you.

Stay tuned for the latest developments here at TedWatch 2010.

6 comments:

KD said...

Ted to the Dodgers rumors are still out there although now I'm hearing that the Cubs will be stuck with Ryan Theriot, er, um, I mean, will get to keep Ryan Theriot.

KD said...

word verif: copusea

do what you want with that.

Blue said...

It's too quiet out there...lol

KD said...

The latest? Yankees and REDS??? Really? Both options would suck and suck. I'd rather Ted go to the Dodgers.

Blue said...

Damn, I hope the does not go to the Reds. I see that the Yankees are making a play for Lance Berkman. They have enough pitching, they don't Ted.

KD said...

sigh. It's official. Dammit.we will miss you ted.....and I guess riot.