Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I want your love, I don't want to be friends

Sorry for the Lady GaGa quote so early in the morning, but I heard that song this morning on the way to work and wanted to share it with you. You're welcome.

So, I had a great birthday! I guess that's the one day of the year you can truly feel loved. I had over 100 Happy Birthday messages on Facebook yesterday-now, I know they list everyone's birthday and it's kinda the thing to send them a message on that day, but still, it was pretty cool, one of them even dubbed me her most popular friend on Facebook, which made me laugh. :)

I got to talk to my sister while she sat in traffic, my brother actually remembered to call me (love ya Timbo!) and I talked to my parents. I also got a voicemail from my favourite Canadian (like the spelling DT?), although he was speaking Canadian which I am not fluent in, so I had to listen to it a couple of times (I kid, I kid. Well.....sorta). Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes. You sure know how to make an old lady feel special!

Oh and don't lie, you know you love that Lady GaGa song. Admit it. GaGa oh la la........

6 comments:

kristy said...

Glad you had a good day! You ARE loved! Oh yeah,and it took me 3 hours to get home. But I made it to Kendall's swim lesson...only to watch her hurl in the pool. How embarrassing!

KD said...

OMG sis, that made me laugh out loud! Poor Kendall! That kid has digestive issues... :)

YUCK..I am so sorry it took THREE hours. Stupid tanker. Stupid Dallas. Stupid Texas.

J.J. said...

Happy (belated) Birthday KD!!! I have been so swamped at work, I don't even have time to look at blogs, facebook or anything else fun anymore. Hope you enjoyed those pancakes. IHOP is the Best!!!

KD said...

Thanks JJ!

Not able to do your non-work related activities at work? Thats just RUDE!

Pitchers and catchers report ONE WEEK from today! Well, unless you're Z and you're already there....

Anonymous said...

Howdy KD - I was just coming to tell you that, uh, pitchers and catchers report in one week but I guess you know that, huh? I blogged about the Cubbies today which means that baseball season is in fact upon us:) YAY!

I just made a kick ass pink Cubs purse but I don't have any pics yet. Happy (late) B-day!!

KD said...

Thanks IHDR!
I think it's officially time to start getting excited about baseball! Would love to see pics of your Cubs purse!!!! I'm heading to Chicago in May for a couple of games and I am in search of a pink Cubs hat. I have the traditional one and a navy one w/a pink C but I need ALL pink! :)