Sunday, February 14, 2010

I have ANOTHER elderly person mad at me!

I swear this one isn't my fault though...it's my grandpa's. Seems gramps promised the Korean War vet commander dude that I had taken like a whole entire roll of film at the Veteran's Day parade back in November (not true), so now this guy, according to Grandpa, keeps harrassing him about reminding me to make him copies of all these pictures that don't exist. I reminded Grandpa that I made him copies of the only pictures I took. Short of pulling some out of my a$$, I'm not sure where the rest are gonna come from......

This is what happens when Grandpa makes stuff up.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance the "commander dude" is senile? Or not really bright? Maybe you could find some similar pics and convince him they're the ones you took:)

I finished my pink Cubs purse and blogged about Cubs stuff here:
http://clairebabydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/02/go-cubs-go.html

Pitchers & catchers report this week!!

Blue said...

lol....What is it with you and the elderly? By the way have you ever thought about doing some volunteer work at a senior home? I think you would have fun....lol...just sayin'.

KD said...

I don't know Blue!!! OMG, could you see me doing volunteer work w/the old folks? I'd have some old granny hitting me w/her purse or cane or something....

Blue said...

KD, don't let the elderly catch you ordering from the senior menu at the Golden Coral, that could start a riot....lol