Monday, November 23, 2009

Vaca update

Hmmm, let's see, what have I done since I last went to work? Well, last Friday I slept in, stayed in my pajamas all day and didn't leave the house. On Saturday I felt a bit guilty about my laziness, so I went to the park and ran four miles. After that, I decided to be social and, since I had double booked myself, made appearances at two separate events (it's really hard being this popular). The second event was meeting for drinks and watching the Blues game (they won, yay!) and then going to OB Clark's to stalk Blues players, which is quickly becoming our Saturday night past time. Sadly, it was a bit of a blah night as far as seeing current players goes, BUT, we did see Kelly Chase (again) and Bob Plager, who is really old.

On Sunday, I went to church, hung out with Grandpa (who was in a sappy mood for some reason), went to Job #1 to survey the moving damage and to set up my cubicle (I didn't want to come back to a mess next week when I eventually return to work), went to Job #2 for a whopping two hours (I'm a giver, what can I say?) and then home.

Today so far, I endured the dentist. He and I had a frank discussion about my dislike for him and his entire profession-I asked that he not take it personally. He assured me he doesn't. Then we agreed that for all parties involved it would be best if I come high on Ativan next time I am a guest at his office. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

I'm now in Salem, my hometown, thus far I've had lunch with my mom and helped my dad hang the outside Christmas lights on the house. I also fed the dogs and took care of my farm on Farmville. I'm a busy girl. I'm meeting my mom up at the high school track around five and I'm making her run with me-that should be fun. :)

I get to see my precious niece in TWO days!

More updates to follow....

4 comments:

Blue said...

KD, for a moment there I thought you were going to say "stayed in my pajamas all day" then went to Walmart in them....lol
When I read "fed the dogs and took care of my farm (insert image here of KD in overalls with a hat on feeding chickens and pigs and caring for horses)...that was my instant image of you until I saw Farmville...lol....you got me on that one. Have fun in Salem and by that I don't mean by counting missing teeth.....lol

KD said...

Ha Blue! Funny enough, I AM going to WalMart today. It's the only store in Salem, so really not much of a choice. :)

The dogs, typically outside dogs (it's the country, that's how we roll) are now in the house b/c they're afraid of the thunderstorm we are having. :)

Blue said...

Hey you, I just got home form the Docs and stopped at Wallyworld. To my surprise it was clean and there weren't any long lines. Plus I did not see anyone in jammies, so that was a plus.....lol.
My dog Bailey freaks out with thunder (whenever we have it) and with fireworks.

Blue said...

KD here is something to do to test your knowledge.
I got 27/30 on this one.
http://www.sporcle.com/games/mlbteams.php